Wednesday 2 September 2009

College Excitment

Yep i acually cannot wait to go back to college. Even altough the summer has been okay, having nothing to get up for has been pritty shit. So i do llook forward to doing something everyday and meeting my new clas for the next 2 years :)

So yeah summer has been pritty average, had good times with thomas which was the best part as iv done nothing else but work. thats all i have to say about summer.

Onto the work sutuation...I QUITE. finally after weeks of getting treated like utter shit i told then i didnt want to re-aply for my job and take the "voluntary redundancy" they were offering. good times. so my dad spoke to a guy he knew and got me a job in the station, a bar for thoses people outwith shotts. So its kinda good i suppose its all worked out quite well. Roll on the 5th of october when i will never have to step foot into JJB SPORTS unvoluntary again.

I cant wait for college.
goodbye x

No comments:

Post a Comment